Monday, November 28, 2011

Diploma in Bachelor of Business Administration

2 years ago I received this:


That was the first step in my seemingly never-ending quest for a degree.

Today this came in the mail:


This demonstrates my completion of step 2 of 3 on my way to my degree. You'll notice on this one the words "with distinction". That caught me by surprise as I was not expecting it. It took me awhile on MSVU's website to find out what it means; there's no ready definition. I guess its simply an indication that I kept my GPA above 3.5 while completing this diploma; distinction also comes with a little pewter award:



2 comments:

  1. Well done! Your Mother and I are very proud of your hard work Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the information you have shared with us..i really like the blog and the information you have shared with us..

    Master in business

    administration

    B Pharma Courses
    Technical Education In Punjab

    ReplyDelete